Adventure awaits! This ethically-made, hand-stitched leather satchel is a go-anywhere travelling companion.
Durability to accompany the adventurous traveller on the dusty trail with cargo of camera, journal and matches. Enduring simplicity to double as a work-horse, carrying your daily work essentials.
- Dimensions: 33cm x 24.5cm x 7cm (13ʺ x 9 ½ ʺ x 3 ʺ inch)
- Interior pocket with flap.
- Stitched and riveted straps.
- Adjustable length shoulder strap 1090 – 1330mm (43 – 52 ½ in.)
- Old-school dual buckle closure system.
- Hand stitched by the artisans of The Loyal Workshop in India.
- Etched with the name and signature of the artisan.
- Fits 13ʺ laptops and tablets
- Premium, ethically produced vegetable tanned leather
- Stainless steel hardware
LEATHER Bag Chassis 2.2mm full veg-tanned cow leather produced using a unique eco-tanning technique; tough, resilient sturdy, and ethical. Straps 2.6mm & 3mm buffalo leather; heavy, durable and stretch resistant.
- The Leather we have selected has been chosen for its strength and durability but also for its natural full grain look. The veg-tanning process allows the full character of the leather to be exposed, honestly displaying the patina accumulated over a lifetime already lived. In its second lifetime as a Loyal satchel, it will darken slightly and develop more character. This heavy stiff leather has the substance to protect your cargo and maintains its shape.
HARDWARE Naked, polished stainless steel roller buckles and rivets; sturdy and tarnish resistant.
THREAD Hand stitched .8mm Gauge woven polyester; super resilient, stretch proof and UV resistant.
- SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- Please allow 7-10 working days for shipping.
- When ordering multiple products you may receive them as separate deliveries.
- All purchases are converted to US dollars at the checkout. This helps us to pay our staff more easily and comply with foreign currency requirements.
- We accept payments from all major Credit Cards, Bank Cards as well as PayPal. When prompted to pay via PayPal you can still opt to choose to pay via credit or bank card instead during the checkout process.