She is compact and light-weight but still with plenty of room for the essentials.
This timeless design crosses through all seasons, making her the perfect complement to any ensemble, year after year. Durability to explore the globe with you. Cute enough to take out to dinner with you. This women’s satchel is ready to join you for any adventure.
We believe in keeping it real and simple. Minimalists at heart, this is a decluttered design, with only the bare essentials. This thing is legit.
- Dimensions: 23cm x 20cm x 7.5cm (9ʺ x 8ʺ x 2 ¾ʺ in.)
- Interior phone pocket.
- Stitched and riveted straps.
- Adjustable length shoulder strap 1070 – 1400mm (42 – 55in.)
- Old-school single buckle closure system.
- Hand stitched in fair trade conditions by the artisans of the Loyal Workshop in India.
- Etched with the name and signature of the artisan.
- Premium Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Stainless steel hardware
LEATHER 2.2mm full veg-tanned cow leather produced using a unique eco tanning technique; resilient, sturdy and weathers with grace.
- The Leather we have selected has been chosen for its strength and durability but also for its natural full grain look. The veg-tanning process allows the full character of the leather to be exposed, honestly displaying the patina accumulated over a lifetime already lived. In its second lifetime as a Loyal satchel, it will darken slightly and develop more character. This heavy stiff leather has the substance to protect your cargo and maintains its shape.
HARDWARE Naked, polished stainless steel roller buckles & rivets; sturdy & tarnish resistant.
THREAD Hand stitched .8mm Gauge woven polyester; super resilient, stretch proof and UV resistant.
- SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- Please allow 7-10 working days for shipping.
- When ordering multiple products you may receive them as separate deliveries.
- All purchases are converted to US dollars at the checkout. This helps us to pay our staff more easily and comply with foreign currency requirements.
- We accept payments from all major Credit Cards, Bank Cards as well as PayPal. When prompted to pay via PayPal you can still opt to choose to pay via credit or bank card instead during the checkout process.