Jangling keys and fumbling in the dark are a thing of the past with the Key Sammie.
Our Key Sammie helps keep your keys easily accessible and organised.
Made from eco-tanned leather by our incredible leather artisans, this key organiser can secure five regular keys as well as an electronic car key.
The Key Sammie is the last product to be released in our Activist Range and is named after Samuel Sharpe. Sharpe was the leader of the widespread 1831–1832 Baptist War Slave Rebellion in Jamaica. He mistakenly believed that emancipation had been granted to enslaved people by the British Parliament and organised a peaceful strike across a number of Jamaican estates to protest working conditions. He was hung in 1832 for the uprising and it is believed that this rebellion helped catalyse the Slavery Abolition Act and later the Abolishment of Slavery in the British Empire. He was proclaimed a National Hero of Jamaica in 1975 and his image is on the $50 Jamaican banknote.
- Made from premium, ethically produced vegetable tanned leather in cognac colour.
- Holds five regular sized keys on screw lock system.
- Fully hand-stitched.
- Simple and secure screw closure system.
- Can hold an electronic car key by using an extra key ring through triangle hole.
- LEATHER is 1.5-2.0mm full grain eco vegetable tanned cow leather
- HARDWARE is stainless steel screws.
- THREAD is Hand stitched 0.8mm gauge woven polyester
- SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- Please allow 7-10 working days for shipping.
- When ordering multiple products you may receive them as separate deliveries.
- All purchases are converted to US dollars at the checkout. This helps us to pay our staff more easily and comply with foreign currency requirements.
- We accept payments from all major Credit Cards, Bank Cards as well as PayPal. When prompted to pay via PayPal you can still opt to choose to pay via credit or bank card instead during the checkout process.