Need space for your larger laptop and folders? This fair trade, hand-stitched leather messenger bag is able to hold all your essential tools.
Comfortably holding a 16" laptop and a bevy of papers and folders, the Nelson Messenger Bag is designed for the office goer or creative that cares for both space and style.
- Dimensions: 42cm x 28cm x 7.5cm (16.5ʺ x 11ʺ x 3ʺ inch)
- Interior pocket with middle divider
- Interior split compartment for separating out your goods
- Hidden back pocket
- Stitched and riveted straps.
- Adjustable and reinforced length shoulder strap 108cm – 135cm (42.5 – 53 in.)
- Simple harness post closure system for three different sizes.
- Hand stitched by the artisans of The Loyal Workshop in India.
- Etched with the name and signature of the artisan.
- Comfortably fits 16ʺ laptops.
- Two internal eyelets for hanging keys
- Premium, ethically produced vegetable tanned leather in Cognac
- Stainless steel hardware
LEATHER Bag Chassis 2.2mm full veg-tanned cow leather produced using a unique eco-tanning technique; tough, resilient sturdy, and ethical. Straps 3mm buffalo leather; heavy, durable and stretch resistant.
- The Leather we have selected has been chosen for its strength and durability but also for its natural full grain look. The veg-tanning process allows the full character of the leather to be exposed, honestly displaying the patina accumulated over a lifetime already lived. In its second lifetime as a Loyal satchel, it will darken slightly and develop more character. This heavy stiff leather has the substance to protect your cargo and maintains its shape.
HARDWARE Naked, polished stainless steel eyelets and rivets; sturdy and tarnish resistant.
THREAD Hand stitched 0.8mm Gauge woven polyester; super resilient, stretch proof and UV resistant.
- SHIPPING & PAYMENT
- Please allow 7-10 working days for shipping.
- When ordering multiple products you may receive them as separate deliveries.
- All purchases are converted to US dollars at the checkout. This helps us to pay our staff more easily and comply with foreign currency requirements.
- We accept payments from all major Credit Cards, Bank Cards as well as PayPal. When prompted to pay via PayPal you can still opt to choose to pay via credit or bank card instead during the checkout process.